I hate college sometimes
Oct. 1st, 2025 09:57 pmSo, I commute an hour back and forth for college almost every day. This has worked for the most part, except for the fact that, this semester, I have an 8:00 am class—I need to be out the door by 6:50 to get to class with any time to spare.
I have a car, thankfully—which, because of how bad public transit in the US sucks, is good—but it still just sucks. The university that's closest to me—the one with good facilities and stuff—was way too expensive for me to attend a few years ago. Now that the government actually recognizes that, indeed, I am paying for my own college, I could transfer over there and afford it—the only hitch being that I'd have to spend an extra year or two at that college when I only have about two or three semesters left at my current university.
-------------
I need to go to bed, but I'm having too much fun looking around on here.
I have a car, thankfully—which, because of how bad public transit in the US sucks, is good—but it still just sucks. The university that's closest to me—the one with good facilities and stuff—was way too expensive for me to attend a few years ago. Now that the government actually recognizes that, indeed, I am paying for my own college, I could transfer over there and afford it—the only hitch being that I'd have to spend an extra year or two at that college when I only have about two or three semesters left at my current university.
I need to go to bed, but I'm having